Saturday, May 1, 2010

*!!~HeRe We ArE!!~* Hair~ Accesories ARE Us!!~*

Feather clip $7.00
Clips $3.00
Flowerclip bands $5.00

SoRrY iT's TaKeN SO LoNg!! As A MommY of Three I have A Crazy busy Life!!
I have Taken Time Out for ME to Get back Into Shape~ So When I do have spare time I am Found out side Running!! but HEre ARe A FEW of MY FAVORITE CREATIONS!!
I can Make just about anything (hair wise!) ASK and you may receive~!! I love what I do! and I am Glad to be able to Share it with All of YOU!!~
Now that I think I have this whole BLOG thing FIGURED OUT!! I will hopefully be POSTING more!! Yay ME!!! my talented friend took my pics once again! she is amazing! check her out!




elishabraithwaitephotography.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. yipee! So happy to see these. They are darling!!! love love love them! oh and ps, those cookies were delicious. You are awesome... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My sister in law loved her head band I bought from you, thanks so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete